- Facebook Bussiness Page: https://www.facebook.com/Carryomhandwovens/
- Facebook Chatter Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarryOmHandwovens/
- Email: Carryomhandwovens@yahoo.com
- IG: www.instagram.com/carryomhw
- pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/carryomhandwovens/
Carry Om Handwovens was created in 2015.
Carry Om Handwovens is a collective of amazing weavers from the United States and Canada. The main weaver, dyer, and designer is Sarah, a Navy wife and mom of three, currently living in Connecticut, USA.
The name Carry Om is a play on her spiritual beliefs as well as what babywearing and weaving mean to her.
How to Purchase:
Most warps are Pre-Sold (before they are wove) in the Carry Om Handwovens chatter page by random draw. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarryOmHandwovens/) Occasionally there are Extra pieces sold which are also listed in the chatter page.
There are a few ways to get a Carry Om custom, one of which is to submit an inspiration photo in the Carry Om facebook Chatter page.